sexta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2011

Need You Now - Lady Antebellum ♥


Picture perfect memories,scattered all around the floor,reaching for the phone 'cause,I can't fight it anymore and I wonder if I ever cross your mind for me it happens all the time. It's a quarter after one,I'm all alone and I need you now ,said I wouldn't callbut I lost all control and I need you now, and I don't know how I can do without ,I just need you now,another shot of whiskey,can't stop looking at the door wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before and I wonder if I ever cross your mind for me it happens all the time,It's a quarter after one,I'm a little drunk,and I need you now,said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now,and I don't know how I can do without,I just need you now,guess I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all,It's a quarter after one,I'm all alone and I need you now,and I said I wouldn't call,but I'm a little drunk and I need you now,and I don't know how I can do without,I just need you now,I just need you now,Oh baby I need you now.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário